Swimming Pool Supplies Home » Pool Chemicals » Chlorine-Free & Alternative Pool Chemicals » Eko Klor Floating Ionizer
Eko Klor Floating Ionizer
The Eko Klor Solar Powered Ionizer is the perfect tool for eliminating algae problems and simplifying your pool maintenance. Start enjoying a cleaner pool knowing that you are using an energy efficient device powered by the sun, instead of harsh chemicals, scrub brushes and hard work. Since the Eko Klor floats on the pool’s surface, it requires no installation; it’s safe for your family, and the environment!
How it works: The ionizer works by creating a small electrical current generated from built-in solar panels that activate a copper anode below. This action causes the copper to lose an electron which is released as an ion, dissolves in the water until it encounters a microorganism such as algae, and destroys it. When followed by regular shock treatments, the destroyed algae is oxidized away! Each ionizer is designed for pools up to 25,000 gallons and comes with complete instructions.
- For pools up to 25,000 gallons
- Powered by the sun
- Includes underwater sacrificial anode activated by solar power
- Dispenses copper to prevent and kill algae
- Floats on the pool surface
- Eliminates the need for algaecide dosing
- Safe, convenient, nothing to install
- Includes anode cleaning brush
- Includes copper test strips (25)
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty