HELPS PREVENT STAINING AND DISCOLORATION IN YOUR POOL FROM TRACE METALS!
When metals are present in your swimming pool water they can cause unsightly stains as well as damage to pool surfaces. Naturally, these problems will not only make your pool less pleasant to look at and swim in, they can also negatively affect its value from an investment and property resale standpoint. That is why it's important to maintain metal-free pool water by using swimming pool chemicals designed for that specific purpose. METALfree Pool Chemical is such a chemical, and it is highly effective at deactivating metals.
METALfree Pool Chemical is particularly ideal for use in pools that use well water and will remove metallic elements from the water. By removing metals such as copper and iron, METALfree Pool prevents staining and discoloration. Yet, this swimming pool chemical will not raise phosphate levels in your pool water unlike other treatment chemicals that contain phosphonic acid. With the help of METALfree, you can quickly and effectively make pool water metal problems a thing of the past.
- METALfree Pool prevents staining and discoloration caused by trace metals such as iron and copper.
- Effective and fast-acting metal deactivation agent.
- Ideal for use in swimming pools with well water or hard water.
- Will not raise pool water phosphate levels
- Use once per week to ensure ongoing prevention of tough metal stains.
- Dosage: 1 liter per 20,000 gallons.
- Economically priced!
Directions for Use