SAFELY TURN YOUR POOL FROM GREEN TO CLEAN IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!
Green swimming pool water is unsightly and is also unhealthy for swimmers. Green pool water usually indicates the presence of an algae bloom and when algae is present in water, potentially harmful microorganisms such as bacteria may also be present. Green pool water can also be dangerous in the sense that its lack of clarity can interfere with rescue attempts and can also reduce depth perception.
If you've been wondering how to clean green pool water and to transform your pool into a sparkling clear oasis, Green to Clean is your solution. Green to Clean pool formula is designed to transform your pool from green to clean in just 24 hours. This fast acting product enhances the killing power of chlorine and effectively eradicates green, mustard, brown and pink algae.
Green to Clean pool clarifier contains no metals or toxins and is designed to work in conjunction with chlorine shock to quickly restore water clarity. Green to Clean is an excellent, highly effective product for pool owners who have been wondering how to clean a green swimming pool.
- Non-toxic, non-metallic chlorine enhancer.
- Greatly enhances the killing power of chlorine when used prior to a chlorine-based shock treatment.
- Effectively eradicates green, mustard, brown and pink algae.
- Quickly clears green pool water.
- Specifically designed to work with all types of chlorine.
- Dissolves immediately.
- Will not bleach or discolor vinyl liners.
- Compatible with swimming pools with salt generators.
- Dosage: 2 lbs. per 15,000 gallons.