Swimming Pool Supplies Home » Pool Chemicals » Pool Chemical Value Packs » Pool Start-Up Kit with Powerful Chlorine Shock
Pool Start-Up Kit with Powerful Chlorine Shock
Swimming pool start up chemical kits include
Pool spring start up kits are the easiest and most convenient way to get your pool water ready for swimming.
- Chlorine shock
- A stain prevention chemical
- Non-metallic algaecide
- Water clarifier
- And Sun Sorb to remove body and suntan oils from your pool
- Chemicals are formulated and pre-measured according to pool size
- Concentrated chlorine shock sanitizes your pool water so it is free from bacteria and other contaminants
- Prevent stains, rust, and scale caused by various minerals or iron
- Non-metallic algaecide kills and prevents algae blooms
- Clarifier bonds to dirt and debris to improve filtration
- Instructions on how to use chemicals safely
- Basic startup kits treat pools up to 7,500 gallons
- Delux startup kits treat pools up to 15,000 gallons
- Super startup kits treat pools up to 30,000 gallons
Are you looking for a simple way to get your swimming pool opening off to a quick start? One of the easiest ways to accurately chemically balance your swimming pool water is with a swimming pool start up chemical kit. These premeasured doses of pool startup chemicals are the hassle-free approach to pool opening. Swimming pool chemical kits include all the chemicals you’ll need in a single convenient package. With these swimming pool start-up kits you’ll take the guess work out of pool water chemistry so you and your family can enjoy safe, sanitary, and clear swimming water.
Sun® and EZ-CLOR® are registered trademarks of Aqua Clear Ind., LLC. Guardex®, Bioguard®, Aquabrome®, Polysheen®, BurnOut®, Burnout 35®, Softswim®, Pool Magnet®, Chlorite®, Algae All 60 and MSA Algaecide are registered trademarks of BioLab, Inc. Pace® is a registered trademark of Arch Chemicals. In The Swim® is not affiliated with them and does not carry their products. The use of Sun®, Guardex®, Bioguard®, Pace®, and Leslie,s and their logos is for comparison purposes only.