Swimming Pool Supplies Home » Pool Chemicals » Pool Chlorine & Bromine » 1 Inch Chlorine Tablets
1 Inch Chlorine Tablets
Chlorine is a popular and widely-used pool sanitizer because it is powerful, effective and easy to use. When added to pool water, chlorine molecules convert to their active form and attack bacteria and other potentially harmful microorganisms, penetrating their cell walls and rendering them inactive. In this way, swimming pool chlorine keeps pool water clean and safe for swimming.
Our powerful and long-lasting 1 inch chlorine tablets contain 99% Trichloro-S-Triazinetrione and provide 89% available stabilized chlorine for maximized contaminant-fighting power.
- Our 1" chlorine tablets are the slowest-dissolving and longest lasting type of chlorine you can buy.
- 1" chlorine tablets are conveniently sized and will quickly sanitize your swimming pool
- Provide powerful and effective sanitization to eradicate bacteria and other impurities from your pool.
- 1" chlorine tablets are ideal for use in floating chemical feeders and almost any automatic chlorinator.
- Compare 1" chlorine tablets to Bioguard®, Sun®, Guardex® and Pace®.
- 90% available stabilized chlorine.
- 98.6% Trichloro-S-Triazinetrione.
- 1" chlorine tablets weigh 0.5 oz each.
- Available in several different qualities.
- Competitively priced for remarkable value!
1 inch chlorine tablets are a very convenient form of chlorine and allow pool owners to easily take advantage of the many benefits of pool chlorine. 1 inch chlorine tablets are ideal for use in chemical floaters and in just about any automatic chlorinators. These swimming pool chlorine tablets are very slow dissolving so you can enjoy stable chlorine levels for longer periods of time.
Guardex®, Bioguard®, Aquabrome®, Polysheen®, BurnOut®, Burnout 35®, Softswim®, Pool Magnet®, Chlorite®, Algae All 60 and MSA Algaecide are registered trademarks of BioLab, Inc. Pace® is a registered trademark of Arch Chemicals. In The Swim® is not affiliated with them and does not carry their products. The use of Sun®, Guardex®, Bioguard®, Pace®, and Leslie's® and their logos is for comparison purposes only.
Chlorine is the most popular chemical for sanitizing swimming pools. In The Swim sells premium stabilized chlorine chemicals.