Swimming Pool Supplies Home » Pool Chemicals » Pool Chlorine & Bromine » America's Strongest Pool Bromine
America's Strongest Pool Bromine
Enjoy clean, silky smooth water with America's Strongest Pool Bromine!
Swimming pool bromine provides a great alternative to chlorine. In fact, while America's Strongest Pool Bromine kills bacteria and other organic contaminants as effectively as chlorine, it also provides several advantages over chlorine.
To begin with, swimming pool bromine is a gentler chemical than chlorine and is far less likely to cause skin and eye irritation. Pool bromine will also make pool water feel soft and smooth while producing no chlorine odor.
Pool bromine is ideal for use in spas as well as swimming pools. As swimming pool bromine is slow-dissolving, it must be added to your pool or spa through an automatic chemical feeder.
- America's Strongest Pool Bromine is a highly effective pool sanitizer.
- Provides an excellent alternative to chlorine.
- Far less irritating to skin and eyes than chlorine.
- Leaves water feeling soft and smooth.
- Produces no chlorine odor.
- Slow-dissolving and must be added to pools through automatic chemical feeders.
- Available bromine is 61% and percent available chlorine is 27%.
- Great for use in spas, hot tubs and swimming pools.
- Available in a variety of quantities of 1 inch tablets.
Instructions For Use
Guardex®, Bioguard®, Aquabrome®, Polysheen®, BurnOut®, Burnout 35®, Softswim®, Pool Magnet®, Chlorite®, Algae All 60 and MSA Algaecide are registered trademarks of BioLab, Inc. Pace® is a registered trademark of Arch Chemicals. In The Swim® is not affiliated with them and does not carry their products. The use of Sun®, Guardex®, Bioguard®, Pace®, and Leslies and their logos is for comparison purposes only.
With pool bromine tablets from Save on Pool Supplies, you will be able to enjoy softer, gentler pool water. Moreover, with our competitive prices and the chemical cost savings that swimming pool bromine provides, you will be able to spend less money while keeping your pool water clean, healthy and inviting.