Swimming Pool Supplies Home » Pool Chemicals » Pool Chlorine & Bromine » Cal-Chlor (Calcium Hypochlorite) Sanitizing Granules
Cal-Chlor (Calcium Hypochlorite) Sanitizing Granules
Get fast, hard-hitting results with Cal-Chlor Sanitizing Granules!
Cal-Chlor Granules are calcium hypochlorite sanitizing granules that are ideal for swimming pool shock treatments as well as for regular use. Containing 68% available chlorine and 35% calcium, these calcium hypochlorite granules can be used to quickly and effectively disinfect swimming pool and spa water. By killing bacteria and other contaminants, Cal-Chlor Granules help to maintain a healthy, safe and sanitized swimming environment free of potentially harmful microorganisms.
Cal-Chlor Granules will also help to improve and maintain water clarity for a beautiful, sparkling clear swimming pool. Cal-Chlor Granules should be pre-dissolved before they are dispensed into the swimming pool in order to ensure the best results possible. Pre-dissolving calcium hypochlorite granules will also help to prevent liner bleaching and reduce clouding of the water.
Please Note: Must dilute to prevent bleaching of the liner.
- Cal-Chlor Granules effectively sanitize swimming pools by eradicating bacteria, algae and other contaminants.
- Fast-acting, non-stabilized calcium hypochlorite granules are ideal for shock treatments and every day use.
- Cal-Chlor Granules improve and maintain water clarity.
- Can be used in swimming pools and spas.
- Contain 68% available chlorine and 35% calcium.
- Granules are pH balanced to reduce skin and eye irritation.
- Pre-dissolving of calcium hypochlorite granules is necessary to prevent bleaching and water clouding.
- Keep Cal-Chlor Granules out of reach of children.
- Available in several different quantities.
- Affordably and competitively priced.
Guardex®, Bioguard®, Aquabrome®, Polysheen®, BurnOut®, Burnout 35®, Softswim®, Pool Magnet®, Chlorite®, Algae All 60 and MSA Algaecide are registered trademarks of BioLab, Inc. Pace® is a registered trademark of Arch Chemicals. In The Swim® is not affiliated with them and does not carry their products. The use of Sun®, Guardex®, Bioguard®, Pace®, and Leslies and their logos is for comparison purposes only.