Swimming Pool Supplies Home » Pool Chemicals » Pool Chlorine & Bromine » Liquid Stabilizer/Pool Water Conditioner
Liquid Stabilizer/Pool Water Conditioner
Stabilizing your swimming pool has never been easier. Natural Chemistry's pool water stabilizer/pool water conditioner provides a very simple yet highly effective way to quickly stabilize pool water to protect chlorine. Swimming pool water conditioners and stabilizers cannot prevent chlorine loss caused by UV radiation until they are completely dissolved. However, Natural Chemistry's pool water stabilizer dissolves instantly for immediate results.
In addition to dissolving instantly, Natural Chemistry's pool water conditioner also provides several other excellent benefits. To begin with, this instant pool water conditioner is a salt rather than an acid. As such, it will not cause damage to swimming pools. Natural Chemistry's pool water stabilizer also has a pool friendly pH so it can be added directly to swimming pools for instant use.
- Natural Chemistry's pool water stabilizer has a pool-friendly pH of approximately 8.0.
- Can be added directly to swimming pools for instant use.
- In contrast to regular dry cyanuric acid with a very acidic pH of 2.8 and a dissolve time of up to 7 days, Natural Chemistry's swimming pool water conditioner dissolves instantly so it can start protecting chlorine right away.
- Pool water conditioner is a salt rather than an acid and will not damage swimming pools.
- Less harsh than acid-based pool water conditioners and will not disrupt water chemistry.
- Very easy to use.
- Reliable and effective instant pool water conditioner.
- Dosage: 1 gallon per 10,000 gallons of pool water increases CYA level to 32 ppm per 10,000 gallons.
- Economically priced for outstanding value.