Swimming Pool Supplies Home » Pool Chemicals » Pool Shock & Super Chlorinating Chemicals » Pool Shock
Give your pool a powerful boost with pool shock!
Pool shock from Save on Pool Supplies is fast-acting and is more powerful than liquid chlorine. Highly effective and ideal for super-chlorinating, Save on Pool Supplies' pool chlorine shock contains 68% calcium hypochlorite and will quickly take your pool water from cloudy and contaminated to crystal clear.
Swimming pool shock from Save on Pool Supplies stands out from the competition and will provide you with remarkable results.
- Our pool shock is more powerful than liquid chlorine.
- Powerful and effective pool shock treatment.
- Ideal for spring pool openings and super-chlorinating.
- Great for use when fast action is needed, including after heavy rainfalls.
- Prevents algae growth.
- Safe enough for weekly use.
- Our swimming pool shock contains 68% calcium hypochlorite.
- Only add directly to your pool or spa
- Initial Dosage: 1 lb. per 10,000 gallons.
- Available in several different quantities.
- Economically priced for great value!
The purpose of pool shock treatments is to provide your swimming pool with an extra boost of contaminant-fighting power to eradicate microorganisms and other impurities. Swimming pool shock is particularly useful when opening your pool for the season to get rid of all of the contaminants that have built up over the winter. Pool chlorine shock is also ideal for use after heavy rainfalls and bather loads.
BurnOut® is a registered trademark of BioLab, Inc. In The Swim® is not affiliated with BioLab, Inc. and does not carry their products. The use of BurnOut® is for comparison purposes only.