Swimming Pool Supplies Home » Pool Chemicals » Pool Shock & Super Chlorinating Chemicals » Super Pool Shock
Super Pool Shock
Pool super shock is the ideal choice for pool owners during spring start-up and at times when the chlorine levels drop dramatically. By ensuring your swimmers have safe and sanitary swimming water you are guaranteeing months of enjoyment from your pool. With super pool shock you quickly kill algae, bacteria, and other contaminants and also prevent their reappearance. Compared to the competition, there are few shock treatments that can compete with pool super shock. Featuring a concentrated chlorine formula with 73% calcium hypochlorite, pool super shock works faster and lasts longer.
Swimming pool super shock has a variety of uses and features.
How to use:
- Pool super shock is perfect for spring openings and sudden algae blooms
- Concentrated formula for the most powerful shock treatment
- Dissolves quickly to begin working faster
- Promotes crystal clear, sanitary swimming water
- Cost efficient and highly effective
- Follow manufacturers instructions, pool super shock must be diluted before use
- Conveniently packaged in 1 pound bags
- Easy to store
- Dosage is 1lb per 10,000 gallons
Add the recommended dosage of this product during evening hours while the filter pump is running. When adding this product to your pool, broadcast the product evenly over a wide area in the deepest part of the pool. Use entire contents when opened. If any granules settle to the bottom of the pool, use brush to disperse.
As pools are used more heavily, on the hottest summer days for example, pool chlorine levels are destined to drop. This means your pool is at risk of contaminants and you may notice a strong chlorine smell. At this point, your pool water isn’t very enjoyable anymore and you need to do something to balance the water again. Swimming pool shock is designed to quickly add a lot of chlorine to your pool when the levels get too low and when the water becomes dangerous for swimming.