Pool First Aid contains powerful natural enzymes plus a specially formulated electrolyte clarifier to quickly clean and clear pools that have cloudy water, waterline build-up, or other water contamination. Helps clear water of paint, anti-freeze residue, oil, fuel leaks, suntan oil, and other agents. Pool First Aid also removes water lines and frees clogged filters of oil and other non-living organic build-up.
Dosage: 2 oz. per 1,000 gals. (1 capful treats 2,000 gallons). Use every two days until water is clear. Do not use immediately before or after shocking.
- Compatible with all sanitizers
- Uses Smartzyme technology to break down non-living organics
- Also contains a powerful polymer clarifier
- Safe, non-toxic, and biodegradable.
- Reduces the need for shocking
- Perfect for emergency spills!
Why Use Enzymes?
Directions for Use