Swimming Pool Supplies Home » Pool Chemicals » Pool Water Test Kits & Testing Supplies » Ultrapen PT1 Digital Conductivity, TDS and Salt Meter
Ultrapen PT1 Digital Conductivity, TDS and Salt Meter
This hi-tech device features a microprocessor that measures Conductivity, TDS, and Salt. It’s waterproof, has automatic temperature compensation, and provides reliable repeatable results in just seconds. Simply press a button and dip in water sample for instant readings. This handy meter measures just 6 x 1/2 inches and comes with a scoop, pocket clip, and an extra battery!
Storage and conductivity solutions are recommended and available in 1 quart sizes. The conductivity Standard Solutions listed below are used for factory calibration. Regular use of these solutions is recommended to ensure specified instrument accuracy. Frequency of conductivity recalibration depends upon use, but once every month should be sufficient for an instrument used daily. Storage Solution is recommended for keeping the sensor wet.
- Accurate (+/- 1%) and convenient
- Measures conductivity, TDS, and Saline
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Includes two 1.5 volt batteries
- Includes scoop, pocket clip, and lanyard
- Durable, lightweight, compact design fits in your pocket
- Anodized aluminum with UV protective coating
View Larger Image
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty