Never use muriatic acid again!
CAUTION: Do not mix this product directly with any chlorinated chemical product or any oxidizer.
- Granular chemical slowly lowers pH and alkalinity
- Safer to handle and use than liquid acids
- One 2.5 lb granular bottle is equivalent to 1 gallon of muriatic acid
- Efficient, fast dissolving formula
- Great for pools with chlorine generators
Directions for use: Always adjust total alkalinity first because high total alkalinity will create an almost constant acid demand.
Note: If you routinely add 1 pint (16 oz.) of muriatic acid to lower the ph, you use 10 oz.of No Mor Muriatic Acid™ to gain the same results. If you add 1 quart (32 oz.) then use 20 oz. of No Mor Muriatic Acid™.
Disolve or pre-dilute No Mor Muriatic Acid in a bucket of water first. Broadcast into the deep end of the pool when not in use. Add directly to pool with pump and filter running. Never add more than 1.5lbs of this product per 10,000 gallons at any one time. Allow pool water to recirculate 2 hours and retest pH. Repeat treatment as necessary. Wait one hour before swimming after treatment.
View Larger Image