The new, compact Pool Boy® II!
Imagine a solar reel that can be operated at the touch of a button! The Pool Boy® II Powered Solar Blanket Reel provides a fast and convenient way to cover and uncover your pool, eliminating hand cranking and tugging on solar blankets!
At the heart of the Pool Boy® II design is the remote operation system which features a low voltage transformer that simply plugs in to any standard 115 volt GFCI outlet. The handheld remote control is totally waterproof and floats.
The reel system features heavy duty aluminum tubes and fixed position powder coated bases, a hand held remote control, and tether kit. Designed for pools up to 20x40 ft.
- Cover and uncover with a push of a button
- Manual override capabilities
- FCC compliant
- See an energy cost decrease of up to 85%.
- Conserve water by reducing the amount of make-up water needed by 30%-50%.
- Reduce the pool’s chemical consumption by 35%-60%.
- Reduce cleaning time by keeping dirt and other debris out of the pool.
- 40 ft. cable runs from the transformer to the motor inside the drive stand