Swimming Pool Supplies Home » Pool Covers » In Ground Pool Solar Reels » Rocky's Reel Systems for In-Ground Pools
Rocky's Reel Systems for In-Ground Pools
Enjoy easy reeling with a Rocky Reel!
Rocky's Reel Systems are designed to make covering and uncovering residential swimming pools incredibly easy and convenient. Constructed from die-cast aluminum, Rocky Reels are remarkably strong and are resistant to temperature changes and UV radiation from the sun. Yet, even with their strong, tough construction, Rocky's Reels are still very lightweight and can often be operated by just one person.
Rocky's 3A Reel:
- Rocky's Reel Systems feature 12-sided Adjustable Anodized tubing for lateral strength and integrity, ensuring minimized sagging!
- Rocky pool reels are precision-crafted from sturdy die-cast aluminum.
- Baked enamel finish for enhanced durability.
- Rocky's Reels will not be affected by temperature changes or the sun.
- Feature few moving parts for easy maintenance and years of trouble-free use.
- Rocky’s Eazy Rollers are portable and easy to maneuver.
- Rocky Reel Systems come with all hardware necessary to attach solar covers.
- Rocky Reels are available in two different sizes.
Rocky's 5A Reel:
- The most popular Rocky Eazy Roller!
- Simply reel in the cover, release the anchor bolts and wheel it out of the way.
- Comes with 2 inch castors (pictured) for easy maneuvering.
- Ground clearance to underside tubing is approximately 9.5 inches.
- Designed for larger residential pools.
- Comes with 4 inch castors and a large handle to cope with larger pool covers.
- Ground clearance to underside of tubing is approximately 13 inches.
Rocky Reel Systems are available in two different sizes and are easily maneuverable, allowing for very convenient use. With few moving parts for easy maintenance, Rocky's Reel Systems will provide many years of simple, trouble-free operation.