The Breeze XLS is a newly designed robotic pool cleaner that features a powerful scrubbing bottom roller, non-marring wheels, and dual, top load, see-thru debris canisters. This total pool cleaner is designed to clean floors, walls, and waterlines quickly so you can put down that manual vacuum and get down to swimming. And you can be sure you are enjoying micro pure water as the Breeze XLS micro filters 85 Gallons Per Minute and scrubs and vacuums 6800 square feet per hour, all while operating at a safe, low voltage current, so it’s cheaper than running your filter system - which saves you money!
- For Above-Ground and In-Ground Pools
- Cleans floor, wall, and waterline
- Filters 85 gallons per minute
- Surfaces: Vinyl, Gunite/Concrete, Fiberglass, Tile
- Shape: Rectangle, Lap, Kidney, L-Shape, Round, Oval
- Pool to Wall Transition: Curved
- Scrubs and Vacuums 6800 square feet per hour!
- Fixed scrubbing brushes loosen up stubborn dirt and debris
- Never Stuck system
- 1 and 2 hour timer settings
- Top loading, large capacity debris baskets capture an extraordinary amount of debris and are easy to empty and clean
- Input Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/100Hz
- Power Consumption: 180 Watts
- Cable Length: 60 ft.