Swimming Pool Supplies Home » Pool Equipment » Gas Pool Heaters » Lochinvar EnergyRite Heater
Lochinvar EnergyRite Heater
Built to last – The Lochinvar EnergyRite® Pool Heater will surpass all expectations!
- The Lochinvar EnergyRite heater will raise pool temperatures and lower fuel bills with its energy efficient technology.
- Low NOx emissions meet the country's most stringent green standards.
- Features a rust-free surface and a fully sealed combustion chamber.
- Built to commercial grade standards.
- The Lochinvar pool heater provides multiple venting options.
- The gasket-less design eliminates the need for many replacement parts.
- Digital controls allow for easy setup and temperature adjustment.
- Equipped for third-party remote operation.
- Features an advanced combustion system with direct-spark ignition.
- Comes with a built in floor shield.
- 3 year limited warranty on heat exchanger and 2 year limited on parts.
NOTE: These heaters are for residential use only. Click here for ASME certified commercial heaters.
View Larger Image
Investing in a swimming pool enhances your quality of life, providing a convenient and private place to enjoy relaxation and recreation. When your pool water is kept consistently and comfortably warm, you can enjoy your swimming pool even more. The Lochinvar EnergyRite heater provides fast and efficient swimming pool heating so pool owners can always experience the perfect water temperature while swimming. Setting a high standard in advanced heating technology, this swimming pool heater is a feature-packed and energy efficient unit.
The Lochinvar EnergyRite pool heater features a remarkably efficient copper-finned tube design, stainless steel burners and direct-spark ignition for superior reliability. The fully sealed combustion chamber keeps out wasps and spiders while all also providing safe operation even during windy weather. Another great feature of the Lochinvar EnergyRite heater is the fact that it is environmentally friendly, producing low emissions and meeting even the most stringent green standards in the country.