Swimming Pool Supplies Home » Pool Equipment » Gas Pool Heaters » Pentair Minimax CH Natural Gas Millivolt Ignition Heaters
Pentair Minimax CH Natural Gas Millivolt Ignition Heaters
Free Lift Gate Service – Included With This Item!
Ensure a warm welcome every time you get in your pool with a Pentair MiniMax CH pool heater.
NOTE: These heaters are for residential use only. Click here for ASME certified commercial heaters.
- Pentair Minimax CH natural heaters provide economical yet superior pool heating performance.
- These Pentair natural gas pool heaters have an energy efficiency rating of 82%, directing more heat into your pool water and less into the air.
- Presslite™ millivolt ignition allows for safe, easy and matchless start-up every time.
- Patented thermostatic bypass valve minimizes condensation-related calcium scaling and ensures continuous, maximized heat transfer efficiency.
- Low-profile design saves space while blending into backyard decors.
- Ceramic fiber insulation prevents heat loss while intelligent internal controls sense water temperature and pressure to maintain optimum flow past the heating element.
- Pentair Minimax natural gas millivolt ignition pool heaters feature deluxe dual thermostats that allow for remarkably precise temperature control. P_H
View Larger Image
Model Selection Guide
Oversized Delivery Information
Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
Pentair Minimax CH natural gas heaters provide economical yet reliable pool heating. With faster heat up times and high efficiency, these swimming pool heaters allow swimmers to get in the pool sooner while keeping operating costs low. While Pentair Minimax CH natural gas millivolt ignition heaters save on energy and costs, they also save space with their low-profile, compact design.
Pentair Minimax CH pool heaters have been designed to provide exceptional durability so they will deliver reliable, first-class performance year after year with minimal attention. With intelligent internal controls and dual thermostats, Pentair Minimax CH natural gas heaters with millivolt ignition prevent overheating and underheating while allowing for remarkably precise temperature control.