Swimming Pool Supplies Home » Pool Equipment » Gas Pool Heaters » Raypak RP2100 Propane Heaters
Raypak RP2100 Propane Heaters
Capture the summer heat and make it last with a Raypak Heater!
Get the most out of your pool by extending the swimming season with a Raypak propane pool heater!
Please note that propane heaters cannot be installed indoors.
- Provide simplified yet advanced and efficient swimming pool heating.
- 82% efficiency rating exceeds all state and federal standards.
- Mechanical thermostats allows for precise and easy temperature control.
- Advanced outdoor design provides resistance to wind, rain, snow and airborne debris.
- Contemporary design is attractive yet rugged and durable.
- Waterways and exterior cabinet are non-corrosive for optimal performance and excellent durability.
- Copper finned tubes allow for maximum heat transfer.
- Every Raypak propane pool heater is tested right before it's boxed up to ensure you’ll receive a top quality, trouble free heater.
* Electric model is shown
NOTE: These heaters are for residential use only. Click here for ASME certified commercial heaters.
Raypak RP2100 propane swimming pool heaters provide truly advanced pool heating with their fast, reliable performance and impressive energy efficiency. With Raypak RP2100 propane heaters, you will no longer have to endure long waits before you can swim in comfortably warm water. Raypak RP2100 propane heaters heat pool water quickly and allow for precise temperature control with their mechanical thermostats and simple controls. These Raypak propane pool heaters are simply as user-friendly and as worry-free as pool heaters can be.
While providing fast pool heating, Raypak RP2100 propane pool heaters are also built to last with their rugged design and tough internal components. In fact, featuring an advanced wind-resistant design, these pool heaters provide the best outdoor design on the market and have no need for fans to combat drafting issues. Their excellent outdoor design also allows Raypak RP2100 propane swimming pool heaters to protect themselves from wind, rain, snow, ice, falling leaves and debris.