Swimming Pool Supplies Home » Pool Equipment » In Ground Pool Pumps » Hayward Super Pump VS Variable Speed Pump
Hayward Super Pump VS Variable Speed Pump
Hayward’s best-selling Super Pump got even better!
The variable-speed Super Pump VS takes efficiency to the next level with up to 80% energy cost savings over traditional single-speed pool pumps. Variable-speed pumps are the ultimate way to save energy. By setting various speeds and times throughout the day, you can achieve the same turnover as you would with a regular pump, all while using much less electricity! Most other variable-speed models, however, are oversized when compared to medium-head pool pumps such as Hayward’s Super Pump and will consume slightly more energy. The all-new Super Pump VS is right-sized, particularly for applications with 1.5” plumbing, providing tremendous energy savings that result in an even faster return on your investment.
The Super Pump VS provides customizable speed, duration and priming time to match the needs of both aftermarket and new construction installations. A Programmable timer and a totally-enclosed permanent magnet motor mean this pump meets the requirements of swimming pool efficiency standards such as Title 20 and APSP-15. Upgrade to a Super Pump VS and save energy and money!
- Total Horsepower: 1.5
- Voltage: 230 single phase
- Port size 1.5 in.
- Motor: Permanent magnet - totally enclosed
- Plumbs directly in line with existing Super Pumps
- Exclusive swing-away hand knobs for easy lid removal
- Self-priming up to 10 ft. above water level
- Incredibly quiet, especially at low speeds
- Totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor
- Digital interface shows power consumption
- Customize speed, duration, and priming time
View Larger Image
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty