Invest in the pump that sets the standard for excellence and dependability!
The Hayward Super Pump features an extra large 110-cubic-inch leaf basket, designed to hold more leaves and debris and allow you to extend the time between cleanings.
The easy-open, see-through strainer lid is secured using srew-type knobs, as opposed to the hard to turn screw on lid design found on other brands of in-ground pool pumps.
Quiet operation makes the Hayward Super Pool Pump ideal for installation on an equipment pad located near the pool or deck; equipment noise will no longer disturb your peaceful backyard paradise!
Easy to install on an existing in-ground pool filter system, Hayward Super Pumps are available to fit either 1-1/2 in. or 2 in. plumbing (depending on horsepower) and most models can be easily configured to use 115v or 230v power (110/220v).
- Must be hard wired
- 115/230V U.L. listed. (2-HP and 2-1/2-HP pumps are 230V only)
- Heavy-duty, high performance motor with airflow ventilation offers quieter, cooler operation
- Service-ease design allows for quick access to all internal parts
- See-through strainer cover lets you see when basket needs cleaning
- Pumps up to 1-1/2hp fit 1-1/2 inch pipe, 2hp and 2-1/2hp fit 2 inch pipe. H_I_P
Pump Sizing Advice