The evolution of DE filtration is here. Aqua Perl is an all natural diatomaceous earth alternative that offers superior filtration and improved efficiency. As a diatomaceous earth replacement, Aqua Perl can save you time and money. Not only does Aqua Perl backwash more quickly and completely than its diatomaceous earth alternative, but Aqua Perl is also chemically inert and environmentally friendly.
In a nutshell, Aqua Perl is an ideal diatomaceous earth alternative because it weighs less, filters better and rinses easier. As Aqua Perl is a natural product from volcanoes and is silica free, it is an environmentally friendly diatomaceous earth replacement that offers the best possible filtration for your pool. Using Aqua Perl allows for longer filtration cycles as it effectively removes dirt, debris, and oil contaminants from your swimming pool.
- Aqua Perl pre-coats for improved filter operation
- Because it is half the weight of D.E. filter aids, Aqua Perl is easier to handle
- Aqua Perl offers enhanced dirt holding capacity
- Aqua Perl is the perfect cellulose and diatomaceous earth replacement
- NSF Tested and Certified
Most importantly, Aqua Perl is easy to use. In fact, you can start using this excellent diatomaceous earth alternative in just three easy steps:
- Thoroughly clean your filter according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Use the same volume of Aqua Perl as D.E.
- Pre-coat your filter with a mixture of Aqua Perl and water. Simply combine 1/2 the required amount of Aqua Perl with water and then pour it into the skimmer with the filtration system circulating. Add the second half of Aqua Perl (also mixed with water) and you’re ready to go!
How Much Do I Need?