Swimming Pool Supplies Home » Pool Equipment » Replacement Cells for Salt Chlorine Generators » In-Line Technode Sacrificial Anode
In-Line Technode Sacrificial Anode
A sacrificial anode is a special metal used to protect critical metal components in a salt swimming pool such as stainless steel ladders, pool lights, and pool heater cores. Each in-line anode is made from Mil Spec Zinc and designed to have high surface area that allows it to slowly corrode so your other components won’t. Our in-line anodes connect to your pool bonding grid and help prevent plaster discoloration, black wall stains, and metal deterioration or corrosion in pool heaters, lights and rails. Available for 1.5 in. (with 1 in. anode) and 2 in. (with 2 in. anode) plumbing.
- In-line anodes are sacrificial zinc anodes
- Anodes provide corrosion resistance in pools with salt systems
- In-line anodes are efficient and economical
Vented for vertical installation
- Connects directly to heater or stainless steel filters
- 1 in. model has 24 square inches of surface area and weighs .5 lbs.
- 2 in. model has 54 square inches of surface area and weighs 1.4 lbs.
- Replacement anodes are available in both sizes