Liner coping strips are important tools for liner installation in above ground swimming pools as they hold the liner firmly in place on the pool wall. For that reason, it's important to have liner coping strips that are in good condition in order to ensure a straightforward process and proper liner installation. In fact, it's a good idea to replace your pool liner coping strips whenever you replace your swimming pool liner or at the very least as soon as any cracks or other damage become noticeable.
Our pool liner coping strips are very simple and convenient to use and will make your above ground pool liner installation easier and more successful. Made to last and constructed from non-corrosive plastic, our swimming pool liner strips are highly reliable and can be used for several swimming seasons. Our liner coping strips are ideal for use with all overlap pool liners in above ground swimming pools with metal retaining walls.
- Liner coping strips are constructed from tough, non-corrosive plastic for excellent durability and years of use.
- Available as 24 inch swimming pool liner strips or as 48 inch pool liner strips.
- Our 24 inch swimming pool liner strips are available in boxes of 10 strips.
- Firmly secure above ground pool liners in place before top rail re-installation.
- Use of liner coping strips helps to ensure proper pool liner installation.
- Compatible with all overlap pool liners in above ground pools with metal retaining walls.
- An economical investment that will provide years of use.
How Many Do I Need?