PoolTak Spray adhesive make pool wall foam installation a snap! Wall foam is used to form a seal between the wall and liner of your swimming pool to prevent rust, corrosion, wear and tear, as well as create a smooth and soft wall backing. Wall Foam is closed-cell 1/8 inch foam padding, protects your liner from damage, and is held in place with spray adhesive. Just spray PoolTak, allow it to dry to a tack, and then install your wall foam.
- Provides quick, easy and permanent application of Wall Foam
- Also perfect for skimmer, inlet, and main drain gaskets
- Bonds to porous and non-porous surfaces
- 3-way adjustable nozzle (low-medium-high)
- Can weight 17 oz.
- Can contains 24 fl. oz. (material expands)
- Four cans required for every 125 ft. of Wall Foam
- Does not contain methylene chloride or ozone depleting chemicals
View Larger Image